Sunday 25 November 2012

Never give up!

Life can throw so much rubbish at you, even though you try so hard to prevent it. No matter how much it may throw at you, you should know never to give up.

Recently most of my friends went to University and left home, whereas I stayed at home doing my apprenticeship. I've found it really hard to adjust considering my best friend has moved away to Uni. We lived two doors away from each other so we were always there for each other and saw each other quite often, whereas I now will probably not get to see her for months. I will hopefully be seeing her over Christmas which will be awesome! Miss her so much! And the same for the rest of my friends. I miss them and hanging around with them.

Although I miss my friends a lot, I have the most amazing boyfriend who has helped me through so much! He has been amazing, supportive and so understanding whilst my friends have been away. I honestly have no idea where i would be without him! I love him loads! I am very lucky to have someone like him.

Another thing I have been finding hard is going from doing nothing all week when I was looking for a job to having a 5 day job. It was quite hard to adjust to this as I had so much free time to not much at all. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to have my job as I am doing something I truly like. Just found it weird, but I am slowly getting used to it.

Things change in life, but we always adjust to the changes in time. We all need to remember not to give up on the important things in life and not to give up on someone you can't spend a day without thinking about. I know I won't :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment